Spire Renewables offer a number of installation support packages:
- Assessment of plant room design, associated heating system design and overall heating system control.
- Heat loss calculation to verify initial heat pump sizing.
- Groundworks design and equipment list for the installation.
Flush and Fill Package
- Flushing, purging of air & dosing of the ground array using our specialised flushing machine.
- Glycol/inhibitor if required
Groundworks Support Package (up to 17kW unit size )
- Groundworks support package includes full survey,
- Electrofusion welding of the ground array (assumes all pipework is decoiled & laid in trenches ready for connection),
- Ground Array Air Pressure Test & Flush and Fill
Installation Support Package
Groundworks Support Package and Commission day on site to set the unit to work.
Full Installation Support Package including MCS Certification
Installation Support Package and full MCS Certification and Building Control Certification